Friday, July 3, 2009

How Long To Defrost Sheet Cake

Collect New Rules

Whether new or old rule is enacted that obviously I just know this until this writing, I had time to send e-mail to admin Gather blogger, namely mas KUKUH tw , which it asked that why until now has not I received the Claim I do some weeks backward.

Mas firm did not return e-mail me, but he immediately give Notification through my account at Gather blogger who said that, now Gather blogger Sending only a nominal transfer of at least USD. 50.000, - to account in addition to BCA, now use the Account To which BCA, Rp. 10.000, - also could , once told you.

So yes deserve it, two weeks on the claim but not visit also arrived, Well nominal still below Rp. 50.000, - , Hahaha, I thought 'Oh so anyway', but yesterday when Defrost First, the nominal USD. 39 000, - also Send the same directly on Mbah Steady, now, Gather Bloggers already CHANGE Apparently Policy. : D.

I pity about it, no giver of knowledge at all of party Gather blogger to e-mail us before, so if made in Authoritarian rule, said earlier times mah parents say 'Forcing'. But never mind, hopefully this week could get up to par. 50.000, - again, so could make pay in the Public Debt To the Kos-boarding. : D.




Interested in articles from Ali
Enter E-mail address here:



0 comments:

Post a Comment