Difficult beginnings :))
Baby I'm pregnant!!
These were the first words my wife told me that when we talk. Honestly this was the last thing that could come to my mind. I was expecting anything, the loss of jobs, broken car, something happened to someone. But no pregnancy!! The more that too much to have a child we did not try. I always how it is there were thousands of reasons to conclude that now is not the time to start a family.
Well, but ......... What I thought to myself. Millions of thoughts came to me for a second: how the ladies do the trick, after all, we do not know about children, education, etc, etc.
Fortunately, after some time, I do not know how, but he recovered. It occurred to me that I'll be a father. WOW!
But how is it possible, noooo 30 year old who does not know where babies come from. Good hehehe:).
I think people like me in this world is more so in subsequent posts I'll try to tell you my story related to the life of the Duma that Daddy is my son. As they say cats have me for the fences, and maybe my experience, not because I have a large as yet, but already nearly a 5-year, will help you, future dads and moms calmly look into the future without fear and anxiety.
'll see you soon
0 comments:
Post a Comment