If God had forgotten for a moment that I'm a puppet and he gave me a little bit of life, wykorzystałbym this time as best I can.
probably do not say anything about what I think, but certainly przemyślałbym everything I said.
Oceniałbym things, not because of their value, but for their significance.
would have been sleeping enough, śniłbym more, I know that every minute with closed eyes we lose sixty seconds of light. Walk ", while others stopped and budziłbym when others sleep.
If God gave me a little bit of life, ubrałbym straight, rzuciłbym toward the sun, revealing not only my body but my soul.
Przekonywałbym people how much they are mistaken in thinking that we should not fall in love in old age. They do not know that, just grow old because they avoid the love!
child give wings, but I would take them to him as soon learns to fly alone.
Elderly People say that death does not come with old age but with forgetting (leaving). So many things
learned from you people ... I've learned that everyone wants to live on top of the hill, forgetting that true happiness lies in the way of climbing to the top.
learned that when a newborn child grabs her tiny hand, after razpierwszy finger of his father, he keeps it forever.
learned that the man has a right to look at the second from the top only when he wants to help him to be raised.
There are so many things that I could learn from you, but in reality they are just useful, because when they put me in the coffin, I no longer live.
Say always what you feel, and do what you think.
If I knew that today was the last time I saw you sleeping, objąłbym you tight and I pray to the Lord to let me be your guardian angel.
If I knew that these last minutes, when I see you, I'd say "I love you", and foolishly I would not bet that after you know it.
There's always a tomorrow and life gives us the opportunity to do good work, but if I'm wrong, and today is all that is left for me, I would like to tell you how much I I love and I'll never forget.
Tomorrow is not guaranteed to anyone, neither young nor old. It may be that today was the last time you look at the ones you love. So do not delay, do it today, because if it turns out that they do not live as long as tomorrow, you will regret the day on which you run out of time for a smile, one kiss, that you were too busy to give their last wish.
Stay close to the ones you love, tell them loudly how much they need, how you love them and be good for them, have time to tell them "I'm sorry," "sorry", "please," thank you "and all other words of love that only you know.
Nobody will remember you for your secret thoughts. Pray therefore the Lord for strength and wisdom that you can express them . Pay your respects to his friends and loved ones how much you are needed.
Send these words to whom you want.
If you do not do it today, tomorrow will be the same as yesterday.
And if you do not ever, nothing will happen.
Now is the time.
public life and to his friends sent a farewell letter, distributed on the Internet.